With direct access to a number of major aviation insurance markets, Greene & Associates can offer you a wide variety of coverages.
• Airlines: Small regional carrier to major airlines
• Non-Owned Aircraft
• Air Shows
• Flight Schools / Parachute Jump Schools & Clubs / Flying Clubs
• WC for pilots or other Aircraft personnel
• All Types of Aircraft: Liability and Physical Damage (Hull) for Private or Corporate owned Aircraft, piston or turbine, Fixed Wing or Rotor Wing, Float Planes, Medivac, Law Enforcement, construction, Power or pipeline surveillance/Inspections, Unmanned Aircraft (Drones), Non-Owned Aircraft and more.
• Fixed Base Operators (FBOs): Including Aircraft Sales, Parts Sales, Service & Repair, Re‐fueling, Baggage Handlers, Ownership and leasing of Hangar and tie‐down space and other airport Operations
• Airports: Including municipal or private (including grass strips), Heliports for general and commercial aviation or medical facilities and Air Parks
• Aircraft Products: Essentially anything going in or on aircraft – including critical parts
5-year currently-valued loss runs
Completed Supplemental Application that correlates to the type of coverage you are seeking. (Ask our Program Manager for guidance)
- Key Contacts -